Friday 26 April 2019

Planner Spread with Lisa - using the Skye kits

Hi there Scrappy Peeps,

Lisa here with today with something a little different.

Yes, first & foremost I am a traditional scrapbooker, I do also make cards, tags, Project Life pages, Travellers Notebook pages, embellishments, Happy Mail & Planner spreads.

Pretty much anything to do with paper really...lol 


Today I have a Planner Spread for you I created using the Skye kits 😍

I try to plan regularly, but it doesn't always happen.

I have a 'Mambi' Happy Planner this year.

I have tried many Planners, searching for that elusive Planner peace.



Here is a look at the full spread.

I used lots of bits & pieces from all the kits. The stickers work really well as they are a great size.

I cut pieces of patterned paper to fill some of the boxes.

As much as I love top pretty up a planner spread, it still needs to be very functional for me.



I used a circle punch to punch out partial circles from co-ordianting paper for the date icons.



Here is a closer look at the left & right sides.

How cute is my Month Jar! The cute jar of hearts ephemera piece with the Pink Fresh alphas were perfect to highlight the month.




The transparent stickers add a really nice touch to the pages.

I did add some random icon stickers from my stash to stretch things a bit further.


Sorry I don't have as many photos this week, just felt these few pics pretty much show it all.


I hope you have enjoyed me mixing things up & showing how versatile out kits are.

Have a great week.



No comments :

Post a Comment