Wednesday 3 April 2019

Cinderella to the Ball: A Traveler's Notebook Layout with the Skye Kits


Hello Scrappy Friends! It's me, Cathi, back again.This week I have another TN layout using the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Midnight collection featured in the Skye Kits from the Scrappery. I love to do a few each month to go in my insert as part of my memory keeping for the month.  This week I have a layout of my eldest daughter and her boyfriend (!)  The story behind my title for this layout is that she played Cinderella in her ballet school's show last year and her boyfriend here was her Prince Charming. Of course while they were doing the show they weren't going out, but romance must have blossomed eventually because after our summer these two have been an item!!!  So of course when they went to her formal ball, I had to tease them about Cinderella finally making it to the ball!


The background paper I used is the Inspired paper from the Midnight collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio, this comes in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK).  I layered a lot of die cuts, chipboard pieces and stickers around the photo I used.  In this close up you can see the XOXO and flower die cuts from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK). The chipboard flags come from the TSK and the TY Ball alphas are from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK)The beautiful daughter cardstock stickers are from the BPK.


In this close up you can see the watercolor ink that I splashed around the layout which is from the Colour Kit (TCK). Again you can see the layers of die cuts from the BPK and chipboard pieces from the TSK. The silver foil plus symbol puffy stickers are from a bonus gift for subscribers.

I love how the layout came out and am glad I documented this memory! I hope you enjoyed my second layout with the Skye kit and will consider subscribing. You can find the subscriptions HERE. I've got some planner designs, some cards and another layout coming up soon! Hope to see you back soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment