Friday 12 April 2019

Card & Tag set using the SKYE kits - with Lisa

Hi there Scrappery Peeps 💕

Welcome back to another share.
Today I am sharing a Card & two tags I have created using the 'Skye' kits.



I love the soft water colour florals in the kits. We also got some amazing liquid watercolours in the colour kit to play with.


I popped a tiny dot of each of these paints on my craft mat then blended with water until I got the desired strength.

The colour pigment level is so intense & amazing.


I used some of the floral printed patterned paper from the collection (black outline on white background) I coloured in the flowers with the watercolours, then fussy cut them out.



As you can see I got several different shades of pink & purple by adjusting the amount of water with the pigment.

The 'Skye' Kits & the 'Cocoa Vanilla' collection 'Midnight' have lots of beautiful floral elements to choose from. They are mostly in soft pastels & a watercolour look.

By making your own painted images this stretches your kit even further whilst having a play with some mixed media. This level of mixed media is great for someone wanting to give it a go without getting too messy!



This simple yet pretty card shows how I used some of the pre cut chipboard & die-cuts from the kit to compliment the hand painted flowers I created.




There are so many pretty elements in the 'Skye' Kits, which makes it so easy to create a card or tag just by creating some simple layers.

I love the silver Puffy hearts from Freckled Fawn.



Thanks for stopping by the blog, I hope you have enjoyed my share today.

Make sure you check out kits & more in the shop.


No comments :

Post a Comment