Tuesday 9 April 2019

happy BIRTHDAY - Lydia

Happy Tuesday, I hope you are all having a great week so far. I am back today here in the blog to share a quick little birthday card and tag using the Skye Kits.


While working with these kits I noticed how versatile they are and that you could easily create girl and boy projects using the colour palettes.


Can I just say how in love I am with those small alphas that are in the kit. And even better that the pack includes four different colours.

And of course I used one of my favourite delicate doilies on the card.


Here is the little tag I made alongside the card. I used one of the watercolour products that was in the mixed media kit also to add some splatters.


Again I hope you are all having a great week so far and find some time this week to do something a little creative.

Lydia xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment