Friday 5 April 2019

"I Heart This" - TN Spread with Lisa & the 'Skye' kits

Hi There Scrappy Peeps 😀
Today I am back with a Travellers notebook spread using the SKYE kits ♥︎


I scrapped a photo of our two beautiful girls Pepper (the Spoodle) & Sadie the Mini Foxy.

These kits & all the Cocoa Vanilla 'Midnight" collection goodness are sooooo beautiful.
Not to mention they are jam packed! I've only made a couple of projects with the Skye kits so far, so I am at the point of still having so much to choose from it can be a little overwhelming.
My tip for when this happens is to just start & limit your supplies initially. 
Pick a few patterns & bits of ephemera out to start with  - you can always add as you go.




 I knew I wanted to use the die cut words 'Heart' & 'You' as part of my title. 
So I used a glitter Thicker {I} to start my title.
I knew as pretty as it is it was going to blend in & possibly get lost on the page.
So as you can see I made a little bit if a feature of it - to help it stand out.


Here are some more close ups top sdhow you the detail. 
The chipboard shapes are so beautiful & this floral vase worked perfectly as a feature.

I love the silver hearts from 'Freckled Fawn' & felt they really helped finish off this spread & worked well with the enamel dots.


Some tiny word stickers & a ticket to finish it off.


Did you notice I used some of the packaging for my photo matt ðŸ˜‰
Thanks for popping by, I hope you have enjoyed my share today & you get some crafty time in soon!

Lisa 🥰

No comments :

Post a Comment